I must admit I get frustrated really easy. I am working into knowing how to calm myself and be able to focus on what truly matters. It’s just sometimes I lack of motivation, lose my north and feel like a piece of trash that no one cares about. I know I am not the only one and since I’ve been spending time trying to changing this I wanted to share with you some Bible verses that comforts me and give me a little oasis in the middle of struggling and hard times.
Whom better to tell you how capable you are of reaching something more than your Creator? The only one who knows your heart, your mind and thoughts. He sees what we cannot see; and therefore He constantly encourage us to reach what we have the potential to become.
- “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest” Exodus 33:14 This is by far my favorite! God is so amazing He go we us and as if that’s not enough make sure we rest.
- “Is the Lord’s arm too short? Now you will see whether or not what I say will come true for you.” Numbers 11:23 For those moments in which we forget how powerful is our God! Nothing it’s too big for Him.
- “Do not be afraid of them; the Lord your God himself will fight for you.” Deuteronomy 3:22 Himself will fight for you! Why should we be afraid of?
- “God is greater than our worried hearts and knows more about us than we do ourselves” 1 John 3:20 Our circumstances do not change His nature of faithfulness and the truth of who we really are. If He put us in certain situation it’s because He already know the happy ending (:
- “I have made you, I will carry you, I will sustain you and I will rescue you” Isaiah 46:4 No comments needed!
- “Let your hope make you glad. Be patient in time of trouble and never stop praying” Romans 12:12 While we let God be God, we must be positive in our minds, never stop the direct communication with him and just wait in His promises!
These are just a few from the whole verses we can find in God’s word that can give us comfort and peace even in the middle of hard situations! We must never forget what He had done in our lives and not abandon the expectancy of what He will do!
Let me know in the comments which is that Bible verse that you always have in mind during the hard times!